Thaty Borges
Hey Hun!!! :)

I have many news for you!
Frist, my CT Call!

Published / Publicado

DST forum // DSB fórum

What you need do:
Who wants to join just need send an email to: thatyborges@yahoo.com.br telling me a little of your history with the scrap digital or hybrid. Show me a little of your work: galleries, blog, facebook, if is already part of other CTs and what they are.

The rules to my CT will be very easy:
1 layouts per kit posted in three galleries: DSB / DST and other of your choice.
Posts on Facebook, Twitter and blog are most welcome :o)

Deadline dec. 17!! Good Luck!

O que é preciso:
Quem quiser participar enviar mail para: thatyborges@yahoo.com.br contando um pouco da sua história com o scrap digital ou híbrido. Mostre o seu trabalho, suas galerias, blog, facebook, se já faz parte de outros CTs e quais são eles.

As regras para o meu CT:
1 layouts por Kit postado em 3 galerias: DSB / DST e outra a sua escolha. Postagens no Facebook, Twitter e blog são muito bem vindas.

Prazo até dia 17 de Dezembro.
Boa Sorte a todas!

Novo Collab Thaty Borges and Nandinha Menezes (my big friend)


MY PAGE

3 New Releases CUse


I hope you enjoy!!
Espero que tenham gostado!

xoxo

Thaty ♥

3 Responses
  1. Thaty, amei as novidades, já vou lá correndo te mandar mail.. hehe E o novo collab e os CUs arrasaram como sempre!! Bjs, Mi


  2. Também me inscrevi, tudo muito lindo sou sua fã rsrsr...
    Beijos!!


  3. OMG I'm a huge fan off your work, totally !!!!!

    Awesome, awesome kits and products :D